Our Promise to Authors
Archway Publishing understands what it takes to properly prepare a manuscript for publication and our
highly-trained specialists will share that knowledge with you as we work together to create a high-quality book that fulfills your unique vision for your work.
For writers seeking the best that self-publishing can offer, Archway Publishing offers the highest quality design, formatting, editorial and marketing services provided by a team of specialists at Author Solutions. Simon & Schuster has provided guidelines on book design, introduced certain unique self-publishing services, designed packages tailored to meet specific author objectives and will keep an eye out for titles that perform well in the marketplace. While Simon & Schuster has provided guidance and helped develop the publishing packages and programs available through Archway Publishing, the actual services are provided by Author Solutions.
Archway Publishing promises to help you bring your book to market using an effective combination of self-publishing and traditional methods. By choosing to self-publish, you will be able to maintain control over your work’s publication and launch your book on your own timetable.
Archway is dedicated to helping new and emerging talents find their own paths to becoming published authors.
Archway Publishing Advantages:
- Excellence in Design » Each book design specialist on Archway's team follows design guidelines provided by Simon & Schuster.
- Concierge Service » You have the option to work with a single, dedicated Archway representative who will coordinate each step of your book’s production and grow to know your book inside and out.
- Opportunity for Discovery » Archway Publishing helps build the potential for your book to generate interest — whether it’s with readers, booksellers, agents, or other publishers, including Simon & Schuster. Select titles published by Archway are reviewed by a board made up of Simon & Schuster editors for possible acquisition by Simon & Schuster. The editors evaluate the books for recommendation to Simon & Schuster publishers based on sales trends and manuscript quality. All decisions on the acquisition of titles are at the sole discretion of the Simon & Schuster publishers, but they do not take into consideration recommendations from the board.
- Tailored Packages » With specialty publishing packages for general fiction and nonfiction, business, and children’s books, you can choose a publishing path that’s designed to reach and engage your book’s intended audience.
- Unique Services » Archway Publishing will offer several unique services designed to help you and your book get discovered.