Be a part of BookExpo America (BEA) — one of the most respected and highly anticipated annual publishing industry events. Thousands of booksellers, publishers, editors, media representatives, authors and other publishing experts gather at BEA, making it the perfect setting to network with a diverse group of book industry professionals.
With the Author Reception at BEA, included in select publishing packages*:
- You will receive two tickets to the 2015 BookExpo America, held at the Javits Center in New York City, from May 27 - 29.**
- You will be invited to join Archway Publishing at an exclusive VIP author event where you can meet and network with publishing executives and fellow authors. Enjoy refreshments and celebrate your publishing accomplishments.
Who attends BookExpo America?
- Authors like you: The event provides a great opportunity for authors and writers looking to learn more about the industry and to network with book professionals.
- Booksellers, librarians, educators and more: Bookstore owners, buyers for public library systems and other professionals come to discover books, meet authors and publishers, and learn acquisition strategies.
- Media representatives and bloggers: Reviewers, bloggers and journalists often attend BookExpo America to discover new authors and search for titles to review.
- Publishers: Book publishers of all types and sizes, from major publishing houses to independent presses, will be in attendance at BookExpo America.
* Archway Publishing offers the Author Reception at BEA opportunity only as part of select publishing packages. This is not a service that can be purchased independently.
** You will be responsible for any travel arrangements and/or expenses associated with attending the event.
Note: You must purchase a publishing package that includes this service by April 3, 2015, to take part in the Author Reception at the 2015 BookExpo.
Learn More | Author Reception at BookExpo America
Showcase your book at one of the year's biggest events for authors, BookExpo America. This service is included in select publishing packages and cannot be purchased independently. Call 1-888-242-5904 for more information about this service.
Back To: Marketing Services | Read Next: Coast-to-Coast 2014 - Book Gallery