Expand your marketing reach with our Pro Network Publicity Campaign. During this 12-week campaign, your Personal Publicist will lay the framework for your media coverage with newspaper, magazine, radio, Internet and select television outlets throughout the country.
How the Pro Network Publicity Campaign works:
- You will be assigned a Personal Publicist who will communicate with the media on your behalf for a 12-week period
- We will create a professionally written, Web-optimized press release that will be distributed to at least 1,000 media outlets carefully chosen based on location, your book’s genre and title, and more. Recipients could include magazines, newspapers, radio and TV programs, and online publications
- You will work with us to record a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview, which will be aired in our weekly Internet radio program and made available for download on popular sites such as iTunes
- You will receive a copy of your radio interview that you can put to use on your blog and website or in emails and future promotions
- We will provide 12 weeks of news tracking for your press release
Listen to sample radio interviews »
Learn More | Pro Network Publicity Campaign
Work with our talented publicity team who will approach multiple media outlets with the goal of securing maximum media exposure for your book. Give us a call at 888-242-5904 to learn more about this service.
| Read Next: The New York Review of Books Ad