Strategy and resilience are common terms, but most researchers and authors have come up short in defining what they mean and how to achieve them.
Ramon Martinez, a retired lieutenant colonel with the U.S. Air Force, solves that problem with this business guidebook in which he:
• introduces the subjects of business strategy and resilience;
• dispels myths about strategy, corrects misconceptions, and clarifies what strategy and resilience means;
• shows how guiding principles, a vision, and a mission are instrumental to doing business in a complex and fast-paced world filled with change;
• shares ways to create a strong business strategy so companies can thrive even during tough times; and
• connects it all with a profound yet dynamic discussion on leadership.
Throughout the book, Martinez makes the case that business strategy and resilience work hand in hand. Business strategy helps you overcome obstacles to success, and resilience allows you to adapt to changes in order to sustain healthy growth over time.
This book is for everyone working in a company, for any person who runs or manages a business, for students studying business, and for anyone wishing to learn something new. Filled with collaborative exercises, anecdotes, clear definitions, illustrations, models, and examples from real life, the business strategy you develop using this book enables you to build a thriving business that lasts.