Toddlers who are exposed to learning good manners at an early age develop self-control, learn to make better choices, and become more well-rounded individuals.
But they need constant guidance from adults to develop these values, and there are certain skills that must be taught, practiced, and reinforced if you want them to respect others.
It can be a daunting challenge – especially when a toddler is throwing a tantrum – but this fun, illustrated guide will help. Give the little ones in your life the reinforcement they need to:
• eat correctly and use nice manners at mealtime;
• clean up their toys when they’re finished playing;
• learn to be honest and always tell the truth;
• respect naptime rules and bedtime expectations; and
• be kind and share with family and friends.
By using the insights and strategies in this guide, you’ll also help children choose healthy snacks, learn the importance of always telling the truth, and greet each day with a smile on their face.
You’ll need plenty of patience, but with continued guidance you’ll give the girls and boys in your life all the tools they need to become young ladies and gentlemen.