Help! My Extraordinary Purpose is Simmering in a Pot of Preparation Stew
Explaining the Ten Ingredients for Preparing for Your Extraordinary Purpose
About the Book
An International Behavioral Health Sciences educator, with uncanny knack for intuiting mindset roadblocks in others, Ieasha relies on her professional and firsthand experiences as well as humor, truth, biblical references, and practical tools to guide women through the ten steps to overcoming setbacks, moving forward through challenges, and ultimately pursuing their true purpose in life.
In this comprehensive guidebook, you’ll discover:
• How learned character-building traits mark purpose-focused growth.
• Why living fearlessly authentic is essential to unlocking purpose.
• How to overcome disappointment while experiencing setbacks.
• When to course-correct to get back on track.
• How to capitalize on silent seasons of preparation.
About the Author
Ieasha T. Edwards is an avid mentor to women, anti-human trafficking advocate, writer, and creative worship artist and international traveler. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Clark Atlanta University and a Master of Public Health and Behavioral Sciences from Emory University. Edwards currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia.n.