We have been shown all we need to grow into a healthy, viable earth community. We either learn and grow with the simple truth of God’s messages, or we lose our tickets to the universe. In The Seeds of Simple Truth, author Verle D. Line offers an honest review of the historical consequences, and often poor end results, of our past and current behaviors and demonstrates the need for God’s simple truth.
Line looks at the real world versus the one humans built. It discusses:
• how much religion has been complicated by human perceptions;
• where we are in the universe;
• how much we think we know and how great is the amount we don’t know;
• the human ego and the vices that inhibit societies growth; and
• the duality of humans in the physical body and an ethereal soul.
The Seeds of Simple Truth explores both the positive and negative sides of our egos. It asks us to reflect on the influence of our egos and vices so we can achieve positive growth. It sends a plea to de-emphasize devotions to our manmade bells and whistles, and instead, place our values on the uncomplicated simple truth.