Less than half a century ago, the Western world and the world of Islam co-existed. Islam was among the world’s great and firmly established religions. Today, perceptions of Islam in the West have changed. Jihad, terrorism, grisly acts of televised violence, threats of destruction, and a general animosity punctuates the messages received about Islam and Muslims.
In You Are Both Wrong! author Farid Adel examines what happened and asks and answers the questions:
• Are all these faithful responsible for the world’s terrors?
• Is this religion really a religion of peace or is it one of war?
• Why do we have such disasters, such devastations of humanity and property perpetrated by these savages in the name of Islam.
• Why have these aberrations arisen in every Islamic nation?
• Who are the perpetrators?
• What can be done to remedy this unfortunate phenomenon? Adel discusses the cause, and reasons by whom and how, and what to do to rectify this shameful reality, whether it be the work of jihadists or other evil doers of the world.
You Are Both Wrong! shares a message of enlightenment and hope to the world. It emphasizes the facts and logical discussion, addition to that, it is proving the message of the Quran and challenges both the critics and the so-called Islamic terrorists. It seeks to build a bridge across a chasm that was deliberately and artificially created between Islam and the rest of the world.