What are the benefits of offset printing?
- More design and print flexibility. You’ll have more options than what is supported
through POD printing, such as the following:
- The ability to print at a higher resolution, meaning sharper and cleaner book covers and interior type
than POD because of the printing tools used.
- Additional cover and paper stock options, such as gloss- or matte-coated paper stock.
- Additional trim size and design options (example: embossed text on the front cover).
- Lower author price. Each book costs less for the author to print when compared to POD. The
cost to print each offset is individually quoted depending on volume and the book’s specs.