Publishing with Archway

Will Archway Publishing send me a 1099 to report additional income from royalty payments?

If you earned $20.00 or more in royalties within a fiscal year, we will automatically send you a 1099 statement. The 1099 reports your additional income in royalties during the first, second and third quarter of the current year and the fourth quarter of the previous year. It is the form you need to use to report taxes showing additional earning or contractual work. If the total earned is less than $20.00, then the IRS does not require us to prepare a 1099, so we will not send you a 1099 form. (If you are not a U.S. citizen, you will receive a 1042, very similar to the 1099.) If you have further questions regarding reporting taxes, please contact your tax professional.