Tax Information

What if I don’t have an ITIN?

If you do not have a Social Security Number (SSN) and are not eligible to get one, you must obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) to claim your country’s reduced tax treaty rate (if applicable). To apply for an ITIN, file Form W-7, “Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number” (see helpful links below) with the IRS. It usually takes 4-6 weeks to receive an ITIN from the IRS.