Bookseller Catalog - Renewal
Authors who have already taken advantage of our Bookseller Catalog service can renew their listing with this two-year renewal service. Be sure to renew your listing to maintain your book’s visibility among industry professionals and organizations.
Powered by Edelweiss, the Bookseller Database serves as an effective online space where publishers can introduce new titles and booksellers and other industry professionals can discover books that meet their needs. Most major retailers, wholesalers, libraries, bloggers and industry professionals use this convenient system as a replacement or supplement to receiving hardcopy catalogs from publishers.
By having your book listed in this comprehensive online database, you create opportunities for interested retailers and professionals to discover your book and order copies.
With the Bookseller Catalog Two-Year Renewal service:
- Your book will be included in a digital catalog of Archway Publishing titles, which will feature your book's ISBN, cover, description, author bio and ordering details. A new Archway Publishing catalog will be released every quarter.
- The catalog will be announced and made available to more than 6,000 registered users nationwide.
- Archway Publishing will add new titles to the database on a monthly basis. These titles will be included in a comprehensive “new titles” list, which will showcase newly released books from every publisher using the system, not just Archway Publishing. Additionally, Archway will create a quarterly catalog featuring the most recent additions.
- Your book will also be included a comprehensive Archway Publishing catalog that will list the titles of every author who has taken advantage of this service.
- Information about your title will be listed in the interactive, searchable database. Retailers, wholesalers, libraries, bloggers and industry professionals can find your book by searching the database or through personalized email notifications set up to discover new titles that might meet their interests.
Who uses Edelweiss?
- Top publishers: Some of the biggest names in publishing use the Edelweiss Interactive Catalog to keep book buyers and sellers up to date with information about their newest titles. In fact, the publishers who use this system represent more than 90 percent of typical trade bookstore sales. That means your book can be listed in a comprehensive online database that includes titles from top publishers, such as Simon & Schuster, Random House, Penguin Group, HarperCollins and more.
- Booksellers, bloggers and more: A host of retailers, wholesalers, bloggers, reviewers, professors and other professionals use Edelweiss as an interactive research tool and title buying system. The small and independent bookstores, museums, libraries and researchers who use this catalog can search for titles using a variety of classifications and filters. It is just as easy to browse by publisher and publication date as it is to search by genre or a specific topic. Users can even set up personalized email notifications to be alerted when new books by a certain publisher, in a certain genre, on a specific topic, etc. become available. That means interested organizations and people can discover your title through relevant searches in the system or through updates sent to their personal or business email address.
Learn More | Bookseller Catalog Two-Year Renewal
This comprehensive online catalog and easy-to-use interactive database gives booksellers, reviewers and bloggers looking for books on your subject access to discover and order your title.
Call 844-669-3957 to order
or speak to an Archway Publishing team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.