Custom Cover Illustration
If you want your idea translated into an original piece of art, you've come to the right place. Our team of experienced in-house artists will work with you to produce a striking custom cover illustration that will help your book stand out.
How Does a Custom Cover Illustration Benefit You and Your Book?
- People really do judge a book by its cover—first and foremost, the purpose of your book cover is to make people pick up your book, or click on the virtual version.
- The artwork created is unique to your book, which both readers and booksellers will notice.
- Artwork can be created in a variety of mediums depending on what you think will enhance your book. .
How Does the Process Work?
- You’ll connect with our art team to discuss the initial book cover concept and timelines.
- They’ll create a sketch from your instructions and work with you through two free rounds of revisions if necessary to create a final illustration to your specifications.
- You’ll work with our design team to create a finished book cover using the final artwork.
Illustrations usually take 6 to 12 weeks to complete depending on our work queue and the complexity of your project. We'll guide you through the process of creating memorable artwork for your book.
Call 844-669-3957 to order
or speak to an Archway Publishing team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.