Hardcover Color Publishing
Depending on the publishing package you choose, you may or may not receive a certain number of hardcover books. Our hardcover books are available in glossy casebound which features a full-color glossy cover image adhered directly to the cover. Your hardcover edition will also be assigned a unique ISBN.
Additional information about hardcover color publishing:
- The hardcover color format requires a page count range of 24-480.
- If the hardcover option is not included your purchased package, you may purchase it separately as an upgrade option.
- Using standard color printing, our hardcover books are available in these trim sizes:
- 8.5” x 11"
- 8.5” x 8.5"
- When publishing a hardcover color book, the softcover trim size must match that of the hardcover.
- During book production, you will be given the opportunity to proof both the softcover and hardcover editions of your cover and suggest changes as appropriate.
Please note: Due to the higher production costs, the retail price for hardcover color books can be more than softcover books. The delivery time for hardcover book orders is about seven days longer than for softcover books.
Learn More | Hardcover Color Publishing
Creating a hardcover copy of your book will ensure that your book will be a keepsake for generations to come.
Call 844-669-3957 to order
or speak to an Archway Publishing team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.