Author Website Hosting
Once your Author Website has been set up, your first year of hosting is included in the Author Website Setup fees. You’ll then be responsible for a yearly website hosting and customer support fee for as long as you want your website to be available on the Internet. This ensures that your site is functioning, a backup copy of your site is safe and secure and that technical support is only a call or e-mail away if needed.
Here's how the process works:
- Purchase the Author Website Setup (Standard, Deluxe or Premier) directly from Archway Publishing.
- Representatives from our website design team will create your website and help you get started.
- The first year of Author Website Hosting is included in your Author Website Setup service. After that, keep your website available online by purchasing Author Website Hosting each year.
- You'll continue to have access to technical support, and your website will be operational and secure for an additional year.
* Our domain acquisition partner does not allow transmission of unsolicited email (Spam or not opt-in). If you violate this condition for service it is likely your website will be shut down and subject to a fee for reinstatement.
Learn More | Author Website Hosting
Web marketing reaches beyond the bookshelf to generate awareness, increase readership and further define your writing.
or speak to an Archway Publishing team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.