Being on the radio can give you a powerful marketing push. The Online Interview service is a strategic marketing tool to increase your credibility and personal brand. With the rise in popularity of podcasts and satellite radio, listeners have more choices and more ways to access content than ever before. Streaming radio has become an excellent way to reach new audiences. Plus, you can use your interview recording as a launch pad for your next big promotional push.
What you get:
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview completed over the phone.
- Your interview aired on one spot of our weekly radio station, Indie Book Publishing with J. Douglas Barker.
- Indie Book Publishing airs Sundays at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- The show is syndicated via iTunes and Toginet.com, and the interview is digitally retrievable for use on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- A digital copy of the radio interview for use your marketing activities, with unlimited rights to burn, distribute, play during speaking engagements, post on your website and blog, or include in email promotions.
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host J. Douglas Barker that cover topics relevant to the promotion of your book.
About the host:
With a passion for “all things creative,” J. Douglas Barker is an accomplished actor, singer, and audio producer. He has over 35 years of studio excellence and can be heard worldwide through his current efforts as producer and talent for Toginet Radio Network. He also has voice actor credits in the CBS “Movie of the Week,” along with countless commercials and studio work for a variety of regional and national accounts (Disney Companies, Churches Chicken, United Technologies, and many others). J. Douglas is a longtime professional in broadcast consulting, public speaking, sales, and marketing, along with being a husband and father.
or speak to an Archway Publishing team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.