Book Promo Video
Promote your book with a custom-made video. Similar to a movie trailer advertising a film, this creative book preview grabs the attention of readers and builds your book’s awareness.
Take a look at Devon Buffett's Premium Book Video showcasing her book Duluth the Dragon.
Here's what you get with the Book Promo Video service:
- Creation of a custom-made video book video, approximately 60 to 90 seconds in length
- Storytelling through text and 2-D graphics and images
- Distribution of your video to YouTube in order to maximize exposure
- Web streaming capability
- Review of your video for TV and film consideration by 5 More Minutes
You will retain all the rights to your book video and will be provided with the final video file to share with readers, friends, and family and include in your marketing materials.
Revisions: You will be able to make one round of revisions to your video at no additional cost. Additional rounds of revisions can be purchased for an additional fee. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes (adding or removing words)
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
Once your video is completed, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by 5 More Minutes.
- If 5 More Minutes is interested in working with you, they will directly contact you to explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
- If after reviewing your video 5 More Minutes decides not to engage with your concept, it will then be entered into our Hollywood Database, where registered entertainment professionals can browse and search for new material to adapt into feature films and television series.
About 5 More Minutes
5 More Minutes is a full-service production shingle run by veteran Hollywood executive John Sacchi. Sacchi has spent over two decades in the entertainment industry. Before founding 5 More Minutes, Sacchi spent 15 years as a senior production and development executive at Lionsgate Films where he oversaw films including Confidence, Employee of the Month, They Came Together, My Bloody Valentine, The Possession, Killers, The Last Stand, Addicted, Conan the Barbarian, Punisher, My Best Friend’s Girl, Pride, and Akeelah and the Bee. Some of the current projects 5 More Minutes is developing include an English language remake of Instructions not Included, directed by Anne Fletcher for Lionsgate; Vanish Man directed by Lee Toland Krieger and co-produced for 21 Laps and Lionsgate; Dork Diaries, which is based on the New York Times best selling children's book series and produced for Lionsgate; and the New York Times best selling author's Rogues Gallery, which is being produced for Lionsgate Television.
Learn More | Book Promo Video
A professional video will enhance your marketing materials and add a competitive edge to your book’s presence.
Call 844-669-3957 to order
or speak to an Archway Publishing team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.